High-efficiency professional LED grow light designed to power vegetative growth in high density indoor cultivation spaces.
Features & Benefits
- More light, fewer watts—PPF up to 1728 µmol/s using just 622W
- Efficiently drive vegetative development in single or multi-tier environments
- Versatile—each light bar can hang independently from top or side hanging bars
- Reliable and rugged: passes the industry’s most extensive testing
- rated IP65 for water and dust ingress protection
- Wide (140°) spread for even lighting over a 4’ by 4’ footprint
- Cover more area with up to 3x fewer fixtures
- Three tailored spectrums for targeted plant response, from strong initial growth to increased production of secondary metabolites
- Deeper penetration promotes compact and more canopy level flowering sites
Professional LED Horticultural Lighting For Single Or Multi-Tier Indoor Farms
Arize® Factor ML300 provides a robust, reliable and scalable lighting solution for the most demanding, high-density, indoor vertical cultivators. Tested to the industry’s most rigorous standards, Arize® Factor ML300 offers some of the highest performance and efficiency in its class. Ideal for multi-level growth chambers, cultivators enjoy fast, vigorous growth while using less energy.
Arize® Factor ML300 allows growers maximum flexibility in set-up and throughout the growth cycle. The side mount can be installed on the side of a grow cart using a transversal bar, meaning it can easily fit underneath ventilation equipment. The power supply can be remotely mounted up to 6’ (1.3m) away from the light bars helping growers to make the most of available vertical space.